Travel Alert: COVID-19 Update
Bali, 1st May 2020
Dear our valued customers,
We are closely monitoring the Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from WHO and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and our hotel is of paramount importance.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests during in the property. On a daily basis, our resort team are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
Our hotel health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps we are taking include:
General Health, Safety and Knowledge: Puri Wulandari – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene practices, Puri Wulandari are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Practices: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotel use cleaning and disinfecting procedures to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotel have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys, parking area, hotel entrance, lobby, restaurant, Spa.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like staff lockers, storage rooms, all back offices and staff offices.
Travel Safety Kit :
- Daily 2 pcs Face Masks
- 1 btl Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer
- 1 Pack of (10) Antibacterial Wet Wipes
- 1 Pack of (10) Facial Tissues
- 1 btl Sanitizer Spray
- 1 Zipper Pouch Bag
- New normal protocols and Physical Distancing
- Regular Sterilization and Disinfectants
- Free doctor consultation with flu indication